Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Minute-to-Win-It Christmas

Every year we get together with my Aunt Kathi's (my mom's sister) family for a Christmas party.  This year, inspired by something I saw on Pinterest, we enjoyed A Minute-to-Win-It Christmas.  I highly recommend!!!


Oh Christmas Cups - Stack all the cups with one hand within a minute)


The Nut Stacker (stack eight nuts only using a candy cane)


Unlike the real game show, we did each game twice, and some with mulitple people at the same time so everyone had a turn.  Grandma's turn:


Christmas Kiss - Without using your hands, with your partner, move the bells from one tray to a bowl on the other side of the room.  



My parents giving it a try:


Jingle in the Trunk - Get all the jingle bells out of the box that's tied to your rear without using your hands.



 My sister's turn: 



Reindeer Nose Dive - With a pom pom attached to a string and vaseline on your nose, swing the string up so the pom pom lands on your nose....without using your hands, of course.  


 

My brother - successful!!


The kids doing Reindeer Nose Dive


My son making it happen!


One of the most funny - Face the Gingerbread Man - Put a cookie on your forehead and get it in your mouth without using your hands.  The kids (and Ryan all the way to the right) trying this one out.  



Gifts for the little ones. . . .



What's a party without some tasty treats??  (My mom's homemade cake pops)



A special gift every year - home made photo calendars from my Grammie who lives in Florida:



Lots of play time....


Everyone, including little Casey, tuckered out at the end of the night.



























2 comments:

  1. Loved this idea! And your pics, as always. You inspired me to use some Minute to Win It games at our Boy Scout meeting last night. Not quite as Christmas-festive as your Christmas version, but effective for a bunch of stir-crazy Boy Scouts on a cold night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brent!! Sounds like a perfect fun night for Boy Scouts...I think it's one of those things that are fun for kids and adults. :)

    ReplyDelete