Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

June update

Praying family and friends,

Unfortunately, we found out today that not only do we not have the signature we need, but that the regional director/head is literally refusing to sign for our case (and others as well).  This, of course, is devastating news, and also confusing as we don't understand WHY.  Our agency is trying to get further understanding but it makes no sense to us.  

We also received medical updates updates on our kids today.  In one aspect, it's thrilling to receive any tidbit of information about them and pour over the pages to learn more.  However, it also points out the start reality that they are growing in an orphanage and we are missing it.  Our daughter grew 2.9 inches and gained 3 lbs.  Our son grew 3 inches and 6 lbs.  This seems (to me) to be astronomical growth for just 5 months so I'm not sure if it's totally accurate.   However, I am extremely thankful they are being well fed and cared for that their little bodies are growing.  

I'm not sure if we will figure out this regional signature in time.  I'm not giving up hope yet but I'm trying to come to grips with the reality that we most likely not meet our kids until October.  

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry Kamarah. This is so frustrating to hear. God's will and timing are perfect, but hard for us to understand. My prayer is that you can keep up your hope and patience in this process as hard as it is and let God work it out. Blessings and peace to you and your family, Kris

    ReplyDelete