Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

New Court Date

Sorry I've been delinquent in keeping this blog updated.  I'm sure if we received some positive news I would write immediately.  However, I feel like a broken record as I say yet again, "we are waiting for a signature".

So, summarized update for the day:

Our court date did not happen on January 14 and we did not get the signature we needed.

Our new court date and "deadline goal" for the signature is now tomorrow, February 3.  We are fairly confident the court date will happen this time but we don't have much hope for the signature.  Our guess is that the government will say (again) that they didn't have time and re-schedule a deadline for somewhere around February 18.  Then we think that date will also pass and we will be re-scheduled for another date around March 5.  We are hoping after being rescheduled a few times they will eventually sign the document we need.


No comments:

Post a Comment