Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Meet Henry

I never thought we would get a dog.
I'm still kind of in disbelief that we have one.

However, he's worked his way into our hearts and now feels like part of the family. Henry is a furry, soft, bundle of love, who begs for affection any moment he can.

He's also quite quirky.
And living in a house with a 6 year old girl and an 8 year old boy, he if often forced to wear hats that he wouldn't necessarily choose for himself:




And more recently, as baseball season has enveloped our home, Henry is now the new #1 fan of Little League Baseball. . .


whether he likes it or not.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures of Henry! Can so relate. Charlie wore a fireman hat for Easter?!?!
    Hope to get some candid shots of Henry when you're free!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant I hope to get a shot of Charlie... oops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Seeing pictures of Henry is the most still I have ever seen him. :)

    ReplyDelete