Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

I Heart Organizing - Recipes!!!

A few years ago, fed up with my unorganized system of recipes, I created a recipe binder with maximum organization!!!!



Being a fan of IHeart Organizing, I sent some photos of my binder to Jen and she's featuring it on her blog !!!  Go check out the binder and if you're interested in starting one of your own, you can do one of the following:

1.  go to the end of her post and print the great printable she created
2.  I've updated my index pages for you to print and get started!!!
3.  create your own!!

Below is the order of food categories I have in my 'Main Dishes' binder.  I also have a binder for 'Appetizers and Desserts' and one for 'Breads and Sides'.  (I love to cook!!)

I have three ready to print and more will be available in the next week or so.  You can find the first three HERE at my website.

My MAIN DISHES Binder:

Poultry
Beef
Pasta
Seafood
Grill
Crock Pot
Soups
Salads
Sandwiches
Ethnic
Breakfast
Misc

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you'll check back and get your own recipes ORGANIZED!!!

Happy Cooking!!


2 comments:

  1. Kamarah, I came across your recipe binder on Pinterest. It's awesome, and I'm going to be organizing mine today! Would you share more about how your other binders (Appetizers & Desserts and Bread & Sides) are arranged?

    Thanks so much for such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete