Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

USCIS Packet Received


We were notified last week that the USCIS received our packet of  information - yahoo!!    Now we have to wait for another document to come in the mail for us to have a scheduled time for our "biometrics to be electronically captured" (translation = fingerprinted).  We are watching the mail daily, enthusiastic to move forward towards bringing our little one(s) home.

Although not pregnant physically, our hearts are growing in anticipation of bringing more children into our family.  When I was expecting my first two kids, I would daydream about holding them, playing with them, cuddling. . . and watching them grow.  And now, I find myself daydreaming again...but it's a little different this time around not knowing if we'll have a boy or girl....one or two...a baby... (you get the idea).    I'm grateful to the Lord, daily, that our hearts continue to swell with eager excitement of meeting and loving the new little people of our family.   :)


Hopefully I'll have some more news soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment