Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Another Week. . .

Like I said in my last post on Tuesday, I wasn't going to hold my breath in anticipation of hearing a good update regarding the Regional Signature.  Of course, that was good advice for myself because we still haven't heard anything about this updated statement.

It's difficult to comprehend how when the right people saw this request last Monday, they could not issue the one sentence statement required.  It has been an entire week now, with no update or progress on having this corrected document.  We are extremely thankful that an agency staff member is staying in the town until he has the statement in hand.   However, I don't know how long he is willing to stay there and wait for it if this continues any longer than a week.

Waiting for our prayers for progress to be answered. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment